When unprotected metal tanks, piping and/or components are placed in contact with ground soil, over time, deterioration will occur on exterior surfaces. Unprotected tanks, piping and/or components are required by law to have corrosion protection, in accordance with standards set by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE). Superior Services’ NACE certified personnel design, install, repair and test cathodic protection systems increasing structural longevity and ensuring compliance that meet state and federal requirements.
- USTEST 2001/P Underfill Ultrasonic Technology, Certified to 20,000 gallons.
- On site visual inspection.
- Design, installation and repair of impressed current systems.
- Design and installation of sacrificial systems for piping components.
- Repair sacrificial systems including STI-P3 tanks.
- Test all cathodic protection systems.